School Clubs and Academic Support Clinics Schedule 2022-23
Parents and carers of students in all year groups will have received invitations to attend clubs for their son/daughter this term (September to October half term). The email was headed Furze Platt Senior School with the email address firstname.lastname@example.org and the links are safe for you to click on to confirm your child’s attendance. If you have not yet received an email please check your junk / spam folders.
Parents and carers may wish to sign up to My EVOLVE for an overview of clubs, what’s on etc – you can do this from the club or academic support clinic emails sent to you in two easy steps:
1. Click on the link in the email as usual to see clubs/clinics
2. Click ‘create account’ button.
* all bookings for Term 1 (September/October 2022) must be made through the original email invitations (sent out on Friday 9th September)
* once in the list of clubs or academic support clinics, click on the name of the activity or session you wish to book and press confirm
* please do not duplicate club bookings per session
* Morning Fitness (Wednesdays 7:40-8:30) – Any student registered is permitted to attend. This is not an ‘invite only’ session so if you have registered your son/daughter, they are permitted to attend weekly.
* Year 7 & Year 8 Fitness Club – Due to being so popular, for this club you registered your child’s interest. Each week, you will receive an email the day before the session to invite your child to the session if they have been successful. Students selected will change weekly to ensure it is fair.
* Year 9, Year 10 and Year 11 Fitness - Any student registered is permitted to attend. These are not an ‘invite only’ sessions so if you registered your son/daughter, they are permitted to attend weekly.
* students in upper years may see invitations to academic clubs that are not part of their specific academic programme; emails are sent to year groups so please only choose sessions that are relevant to your son/daughter
* if your son or daughter wishes to be removed from a club completely, please email email@example.com and provide as much notice as possible to allow time for that place to be allocated to someone on the waiting list.