School Clubs and Academic Support Clinics Schedule 2023
Parents and carers of students in all year groups will have received invitations to book clubs and academic support clinics for their son/daughter. The email was headed Furze Platt Senior School with the email address email@example.com and the links are safe for you to click on to confirm your child’s attendance. If you have not yet received an email (sent out on the last day of each term) please check your junk / spam folders.
Parents and carers may wish to sign up to My EVOLVE for an overview of clubs, what’s on etc – you can do this from the club or academic support clinic emails sent to you in two easy steps:
1. Click on the link in the email as usual to see clubs/clinics
2. Click ‘create account’ button.
* all bookings for Term 6 must be made through the original email invitations (sent out on Friday 26th May)
* once in the list of clubs or academic support clinics, click on the name of the activity or session you wish to book and press confirm
* please do not duplicate club bookings per session
* students in upper years may see invitations to academic clubs that are not part of their specific academic programme; emails are sent to year groups so please only choose sessions that are relevant to your son/daughter
* if your son or daughter wishes to be removed from a club completely, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide as much notice as possible to allow time for that place to be allocated to someone on the waiting list.